Internet Marketing in the 21st Century is the most decisive, no holds barred Money Making system in the world where ordinary people are becoming millionaires online because they have discovered the key to unlock the padlock to avalanches of wealth 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on auto pilot while asleep.
For any entrepreneur or Newbie’s wanting to make money big on the Internet requires an Internet Marketing Strategy to target the rights places where fish are plentiful. Let me explain further.
While fishing many years ago from a launch in the beautiful open sea off Tauranga, New Zealand, it became evident and common among all fisherman that where your television screen monitor fish finder targeted fish in its abundance in a certain location; That would be the obvious place to throw your line and when hundreds of seagulls were diving in and out of the water; it was a surety that hundreds of fish were in the vicinity.
Formulating an Internet Marketing Strategy is similar to fishing. While many marketing online entrepreneurs are trying to find the perfect Niche and sometimes inventing wonderful looking e-books to market on the internet, we have the 1% Online Marketing Gurus targeting (throwing their websites) where people are buying with their credit cards open ready to purchase.
Have you heard of people saying, “The market is saturated in the high keyword search engine niche.” Though they maybe right, this is not at all one hundred percent correct. To tell you the truth, there is enough fish (money) for everyone.
To be blunt to everyone out there and without any hitches when I say this:
“There is plenty of fish to go around” and a way to do this is quite simple.
1. Create a free Blogger.com or WordPress website with the right keywords and phrases (bait) to attract hundreds & thousands of people willing to purchase your product. The way to find these people who are interested requires researching on the internet for Forums where your topic is talked about 24/7. Participating in these forums by commenting on various subjects allows you to enter your website link, which in turn creates a back link to your website. The more back links created for the purpose of driving traffic to your website, the more money you make. It’s that simple.
2. Flash your affiliate links: It is important to create bold text affiliate links that can point to where you’re primary website is located for customers to read more information before they pull out there credits cards to purchase.
3. Take Action today. Not tomorrow, or next week or next month. Many people are floundering around with no direction hence it is necessary to set goals written down and work at it everyday. Go for it! ‘You can eat an elephant one piece at a time” If you know what I mean.
4. Work on one project at a time until you have mastered it. It’s no good working on too many projects. Concentrate and master one at a time.
5. Goal Setting: Many successful people have goals written down for success. I have always advocated the fact that “A goal not written down is only a wish” especially in the Internet Marketing arena. Why is that so, anyone may ask? Well, when a goal is written down, it crystallizes your thinking pattern to focus on one thing at a time. By using a positive present tense affirmation for example: ‘I came, I saw I conquered or “My subconscious now provides me with the specific massive action plans I need to attain my desired results” sets our mind to tap into natural healthy laws which motivates us to the worthwhile goal.
6. Article Typing: Is another Internet Marketing Strategy to drive traffic to your blogs by placing the 500 to 600 word articles to EzineArticles as well as many other article sites situated all over the internet.
We are talking about a numbers game. For example, the more articles you create and post, the more traffic you attract with the hope of making more sales.