So, you want to get onto the first page of Google for FREE?
And you want to have a constant stream of visitors which will cost you absolutely nothing?
Well this is easy to achieve if you follow some easy to follow steps and have just a little bit of patience.
If you follow these easy steps below it is highly possible to achieve the above needs and your website will be on the first and most important page of Google – for FREE!
1) Keep it local at the beginning. If you try to be greedy with trying to get a listing for national searches, it may not be a wise step.
2) Get your keywords right in your page titles. This helps Google to index your website in the correct way.
3) Use your target keywords regularly. This is promoting your keywords on your website to aid in goggle searches.
4) Have a site map. This helps Google to find all of your pages on your website faster.
5) Try to have incoming only links. Connecting to other websites will generate more interest.
6) Using keywords in your anchor text. This will increase your incoming links much faster.
7) Super cool keywords. Use super keywords regularly to your site which are strong and original content.
8) Use text links. Animations and flash content needs to best kept to a minimum on your site.
9) Don’t try to outsmart Google. You may get banned from Google if you try to use tricks for your site.
Just follow all of the above and over time you will surely see your Google rankings climb, if your keywords are not that competitive you could be on the on page one of Google within weeks or even days.